Your contributions so far
Whether it is £5 or £1,001, thank you for helping us to save and improve lives. Thanks to all donors, including:
- The LPS regions who have helped guide or collect/administer individuals in the donation process
- The influencers who have helped reached donors beyond our LPS community
- Those donating in memory of a loved one
- Anonymous donors
Donations from Regional Bodies
- LPSUK £5,001
- LPS Birmingham £1,001
- LPS London £5,001
- LPS Loughborough £1,001
- LPS Wellingborough £2,001
- LPS Coventry £1,001
- LPS Walsall £501* (donation will be doubled by match funding)
Employers’ Match Funding
- Barclays £1,000 per staff member
- Lancaster Clements (Accounting, Walsall) £501 matched.
Please ask your employer if they have a match funding or similar scheme to boost your support for our Appeal
Corporate & Group Donations
- Over 500,000 PPE items from LPS Birmingham members Dilipbhai and Rohitbhai
- Infinity Group has donated the sum to purchase an electricity generator (£4,418)
- UK based Pinsad gaam members have donated £1,001 from their fund
Mineshbhai Ashwinbhai (Ruva/London) has a Barfi Bites box for the Appeal. 60% of the £24.99 goes to the Appeal. The one time indulging saves lives!
London based online bakes company is also running a covid crisis special macaron and biscuit pack at £18 and £12 each for the appeal with 50% of the proceeds going straight to the appeal.
Yoga Fundraiser Class
Yoga instructor, Natalie Gartshore, raised £440 as part of her charity online class held Friday 14th May. Thank you to all participants and donors of the class.
Sharing is Caring
Sachinbhai Shantubhai (Pinsad/London) opticians (Safarian & Simon) are sharing the Appeal with their customers, which has raised over £500 to date.
Sharing amongst other networks (eg BNI etc) has conservatively raised another £500 to date.